Organization of research
One of the main activities of the College ESLG is research in various fields of real estate, energy, and law. Many professors invite students to participate in research, giving numerous students the possibility to expand their knowledge and experience research work. In doing so, students develop professional and scientific research competences, both general and specific.
The organization of research and scientific work is regulated by Regulation on Scientific and Research Work and Research Institutes of College ESLG.
Research is conducted through the following internal Research Center:
- Center for Transparency and Sustainable Development;
As research profile of College ESLG indicates, College ESLG strives to use students as research assistants during its research-based teaching methodology.
Some of selected impact factor research publications, involving students or alumni as research assistants are presented below:
- HOXHA, Visar, and SHALA, Fjolla, "The benefits and challenges of sustainable buildings in Prishtina, Kosovo", Facilities , 2019, Vol. 37 No. 13/14, pp. 1118-1152. https://doi.org/10.1108/F-08-2018-0097
- HOXHA, Visar and SADIKU, Sara, “Study of factors influencing the decision to adopt the blockchain technology in real estate transactions in Kosovo”, Journal of Property Management, 2019, Vol. 37 No. 5, pp. 684-700, https://doi.org/10.1108/PM-01-2019-0002
- HOXHA, Visar and ZEQIRAJ, Emblema, “The impact of Generation Z in the intention to purchase real estate in Kosovo”, Journal of Property Management, 2019, Vol. 38 No. 1, pp. 1-24, https://www.emerald.com/insight/content/doi/10.1108/PM-12-2018-0060/full/html
- HOXHA, Visar, and BLAKAJ, Mendim, The study of factors that influence the apartment prices in the region of city center, Dardania, Ulpiana and Mati in the city of Prishtina, Book of Proceedings of Third Interdisciplinary Research on Real Estate held at Hanze University of Applied Sciences, Research Center for Built Environment, 20-21 September 2018, Groningen, pp. 84-95;
Also an immense research project carried out in cooperation with the private sector, involving ESLG students as research assistants is as follows:
- Kosovo Real Estate Market Study, 2018, carried out in cooperation with Kosovo Realty Group;