Bachelor of Law
To apply and register for a programme at European School of Law and Governance, you will first need to select the program of your choice. After that you can apply directly to ESLG via e-mail or application in person.
To request an enrolment in ESLG, please take the following steps:
1. Send an email to [email protected];
2. You will receive an email with an application form;
3. Select the program of your choice;
4. Provide a copy of the diploma of secondary school;
5. Provide a Matura exam result;
6. Provide the transcript of high school grades;
The programmes in EU Law and Management of Real Estate and Infrastructure have a numerus fixus, so deadlines apply.
For Bachelor of EU Law:
- Students with high school diploma should apply before 15 September 2010.
- Transfer students should apply before 1 October 2010.